Prev: Massed PDS vs fightes (was: Re: "Custom" fleets) Next: Re: "Custom" fleets

re: The GZG Digest V1 #927

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: 09 Jun 2000 13:14:50 -0500
Subject: re: The GZG Digest V1 #927

From: Nyrath the nearly wise

 Am I to assum that Fleet book 2 is out?
Yes it is. My question is where can I get a copy? There do not seem to
be any wargame
shops in Baltimore. Are there any online stores that carry it?
<<<<<<<<<<

try the crazy mage online store at www.crazymage.com  and get FB2 for
30% off.  you can
also get lots of the minis.  btw, AOG has released a decent amount of
their B5 Fleet Action
minis (great for FT) as well.  my Fleet Action minis look REAL GOOD!

from the main page, goto the Catalog Pages, then GeoHex for FT or Agents
of Gaming for
Babylon 5 stuff.

dave

Prev: Massed PDS vs fightes (was: Re: "Custom" fleets) Next: Re: "Custom" fleets