Prev: Re: FT: floating map Next: Re: FB2 Vapour Shroud

Re: [SF]: Origins awards

From: Marvin Lamb <mrlamb@a...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 14:05:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [SF]: Origins awards

At 01:13 PM 6/9/00 , Matthew Seidl wrote:

>Since I haven't seen a message about this on here yet, I thought I'd
>send something.  If I missed one, oops.  I'll smack my hand later. :)
>
>Watch your headers on followups, as this is going to more than one
list.

>	-=- Matthew L. Seidl

NOTE:  There are computer games that are being voted on.  If you have
ever
played any sort of game, or read a game magazine, you should go vote on
the
subjects that you are familiar with.  Only takes about 5 minutes.

>Related Links:
>
>  1. http://www.gama.org/academy/vote/vote.phtml?election=Origins00

Marvin Lamb, Owner - Starfire Design Studio    Starfire Design Studio
**Check out Starfire's Main webpage at	       218 Oakwood Dr
www.starfiredesign.com/starfire/index.html     DeWitt, MI  48820
E-mail: mrlamb@acd.net			       (517) 669-1999

Prev: Re: FT: floating map Next: Re: FB2 Vapour Shroud