Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: FT: floating map

RE: "Custom" fleets

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:51:52 -0400
Subject: RE: "Custom" fleets

> That is not what Oerjan said. IIRC (IMW) is that the balance of the
fleet
> was Beijing/BEs (ADAF/PDS escort version of the Beijing/B as listed in
the
> text section, and thus stock). The 20-21 Beijing/BEs would more than
enough
> to take out your fighters.

How many PDS would that be?  60 or so?	*makes a note to self to look at
his
FB1 when he gets home*	Not sure that would stop 41 fighter groups...

---

Certainly more than 3 PDS per Beijing/B.  I think it's closer to 5-6
per cruiser, so roughly 100-120 PDS against 41 groups.	With 3 PDS
per fighter group, they average 2+ kills, cutting the number of fighters
to 160 from 246.  Their first attack will strike with 100+ dice
assuming morale rules are in use.

(B. Bell wrote of 6 PDS per defender.)

Prev: Re: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: FT: floating map