Prev: RE: FB2... hmmmm... Next: Re: FB2, ubership with needle beams

Re: "Custom" fleets

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:29:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "Custom" fleets

> Stiltman,

> What's your brother-in-law's E-mail? I've got a fleet for him.

Uhhhh... stiltman@teleport.com?  ;)

Actually, if you had a suggestion I seriously wouldn't mind seeing it
and,
if it seems like it'd be interesting, letting my wife play it a few
times
against me.
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: RE: FB2... hmmmm... Next: Re: FB2, ubership with needle beams