Prev: RE: FB2... hmmmm... Next: RE: Missiles, Plasme bolts and other fun stuff

Re: [FT] Testing Houserules (old and new)

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:22:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Testing Houserules (old and new)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>

> Quibbles:
>  stealth hull section, "fighters bust" rather than "fighters must".

Typos, typos

> "raking" fire--I think of that as "bow rake or stern rake" but I
> think you're thinking of the Traveler distinction between Beam
> laser and Pulse laser--the former does less damage but is more
> likely to hit.

I suppose. I haven't played Traveler, so wouldn't know for sure.

>Evasive Maneuvers-
but I'd change it--"each 1 thrust expended in evasive
maneuvering inceases efective range to firing ship by 6mu--no
effect on missiles--no effect on own weapons (your computer
knows where you are)."

That's another way of looking at it. Perhaps I'll try it both ways. Mine
first though :-)

Noam

Prev: RE: FB2... hmmmm... Next: RE: Missiles, Plasme bolts and other fun stuff