Prev: RE: [OT] something to make you smile... Next: Re: Pre-measuring things

RE: Pre-measuring things

From: "Peter C" <petrov_101@h...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:46:03 GMT
Subject: RE: Pre-measuring things

Just keep the game fun.  If someone wants to pre-measure that's fine.
If
they drag the game out, politely ask them to stop stalling 'cause others
are
falling asleep.  A quick measure shouldn't take long tho.

We've never had a problem with people in our games.  If I notice my
opponent
is in a pickle, I'll let him take a little longer to plan out his move
out
of courtesy.

Full Thrust is a wonderful game... one that's best enjoyed(IMHO)with
beer.
As long as the game moves along and everyone is having fun, that's all
that
really matters.

</soapbox mode>

Prev: RE: [OT] something to make you smile... Next: Re: Pre-measuring things