Prev: Re: Newbie Hello Next: Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT]

Re: Newbie Hello

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:27:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Newbie Hello

>So real is defined as adult men(please excuse my grouping Beth
and any
>other lurker females) who play with small pieces of painted
plastic and
>metal for no definable purpose?

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", wherein the
personnification of Wisdom (.i.e., Mr. Wonka) expresses his
purpose:
       "We are the dreamers of dreams!"

(in addition, if you play with no definable purpose, you'll
probably lose.	Strategy should drive tactics).

Prev: Re: Newbie Hello Next: Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT]