Prev: RE: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs Next: RE: [FT] SV Screen Node Question

FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available

From: "Stuart Ford" <smford@e...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:42:54 -0500
Subject: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available

Hi All,

I have created a simple application to generate FB2 style Sa'Vasku
ships.

It currently supports Loading and Saving of ship designs as well as
printing of simple SSD forms for use during play.

I will be adding to it's capabilities as I have time.	It's not the
flashiest
program in the world, with a simple interface.	  What more do you want
for 3 hours work.

If you'd care to try it out, I have placed it on my web server.
http://www.spheris.com/files/Sa'Vasku.exe  - 544kb

Stuart F.

Prev: RE: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs Next: RE: [FT] SV Screen Node Question