Prev: RE: Warmaster in Birmingham ( UK ) Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #901

[GZG Archives] Question

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:13:53 -0400
Subject: [GZG Archives] Question

Hi folks,

I have a quick question about what parts of the Archive (if any (8-) )
people use.

I offer two indicies, one tied into the archives offered by the
Majordomo server, the other being the digests actually carried on the
website.  Matt has recently changed the format of the Majordomo
archives,
so I have to do some work to get it going again.

I guess my question is -- does anybody use the majordomo archives,
or do they just read the digests?  If people just read the
digests, I'll save myself some work and disk space.

Replies off list please.

Thanks,
Jerry
--
    / Jerry Han - Canoe - jhan@canoe.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \
perl -e 'use StdDisclaimer;' // ** Check out Canoe ->

Prev: RE: Warmaster in Birmingham ( UK ) Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #901