Prev: Re: UFO Next: RE: Warmaster in Birmingham ( UK )

[OT] Unsupported character sets

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:46:20 -0400
Subject: [OT] Unsupported character sets

List folks,

 17 of the last 23 ( and 7 out of the last 8) GZG-L digests I have
received
have the unsupported character set error in them. More specifically,
they
all say:

"This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached
message.
If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and
then
open it using a viewer that can display the original character"

While I can do what is asked to read the digests, it is a nuissance, and
seems to be something recent that's made this become so pervasive. Any
suggestions from list cognoscenti?

Noam

Prev: Re: UFO Next: RE: Warmaster in Birmingham ( UK )