Prev: Re: Warmaster in Birmingham ( UK ) Next: [OT] Unsupported character sets

Re: UFO

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 07:23:31 -0400
Subject: Re: UFO

>They're in Scotia's SF range - SimTac used to be the US agent,
but I think
>they've folded, so it's direct orders to Scotia unless someone
else has

I just got a catalog from SimTac about a week ago, which
included a letter "to our customers" which said something to the
effect of "our service was awful in 1999, we're aware of that,
but we're not dead".
I don't remember when I sent in the catalog request.  Probably
March, but it might have been April.  Or February.

Prev: Re: Warmaster in Birmingham ( UK ) Next: [OT] Unsupported character sets