Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Minis Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours

RE: Sa'Vasku Minis

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:46:52 -0400
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku Minis

I use a standard base from GZG (the ones with clockfaces).
I use Piano Wire (or other stiff wire) and insert it into the lure along
the
long axis. This give the lure some rigidity.
Then I just push the base half way into the lure. Remove it fill the
created
hole with superglue and reinsert the base.
Let Dry.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net