Prev: Re: [FT] Battle report and questions Next: Re: MT missiles

Re: MT missiles

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:45:39 +0200
Subject: Re: MT missiles

Indy wrote:

>It's one of the (my) Tuffley-class super destroyers, one of two dozen
>purchased from the NAC by the UN (but not one of the 'upgraded' ones
>with new tech advancements, sorry :)

Last time I checked your web page it didn't describe the new tech
advancements anyway :-/

>(I still have to deluge Oerjan with my latest FSE designs, too - no,
>Oerjan, I haven't forgotten! ;-) ;-)

And I bet you'll put some intentional errors there too...

BTW, many of the links on your page seem to be broken :-(

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Battle report and questions Next: Re: MT missiles