Prev: Sa'Vasku questions Next: Re: Sa'Vasku

[OT] Crusades

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 00:09:59 -0400
Subject: [OT] Crusades

>Unless of course he manages to capture a piece of land and hold
it, or,
>as is more likely, help someone else capture a piece of land
and receive
>a section for his efforts.
>
>Roger

Roger is correct.
I'd rather not hear continued debate on this--I might find
myself rearranging the garage, because I'm sure the texts I'd
want are not among the two shelves of books on the Crusades that
I have conveniently available--but if someone feels absolutely
compelled to argue over it, please take it off the list, since
it is completely off topic.

Prev: Sa'Vasku questions Next: Re: Sa'Vasku