Prev: RE: DSII questions Next: Geo-Hex's webpage

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: Jonathan White <Jonw@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:04:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

Paul Owen wrote:
> Just a thought but if the Sa'Vasku can re absord fighters would it
> also be possible for larger ships to absorb smaller ships in order to
> repair themselves / reload their bio in order to create more fighters
> etc, we tried this recently when a player wanted to launch more
> fighters than he had bio for he absorbed a smaller ship and
> received its bio mass so he could then launch more fighters, seems
> a bit of a waste but hey he wanted to do it...
It strikes me that if taken to the extreme it could seriously outbalance
the Sa'Vasku. Why worry about damage to your sandcrab when you can have
three broodmothers well out of the fighting feeding you snacks to keep
you going.. I'd say only ships that can launch drones should have the
ability to re-absorb drones.

					TTFN
						Jon

--
"In a tribe of chimpanzees I was a monkey.."
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University

Prev: RE: DSII questions Next: Geo-Hex's webpage