Prev: [ds2] Stealth and ECM Next: RE: DSII questions

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Entry speeds

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 07:42:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Entry speeds

>To add an [OFFICIAL] question to Mikko's useful little poll,
what do people
>think about legislating on entry speeds, directions etc. in the
rules as a
>general principle? Should we have hard and fast rules, or
>suggestions/guidelines, or leave it open (as it is now) for
each playing
>group to decide for themselves?
>
>Jon (GZG)

"Distance, direction and entry speed are up to the players to
determine by mutual agreement."

If you want to offer suggestions ("try parallel courses, high
speed, low speed") go ahead but I hope none of our brethren are
unimaginative enough to need it.

Prev: [ds2] Stealth and ECM Next: RE: DSII questions