Prev: Re: [FH] Dollars per credit Next: [FT] Battle report and questions (was Re: A battle report (sort of))

Re: Campaigns and stuff

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 22:45:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Campaigns and stuff

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@dram.swob.dna.fi>

>Don't think so. I never really needed to do minor floats (I'd
just fudge
>them). It's when someone decides doing a triple-digit speed
pass is in his
>better interests, when someone doesn't want to fight but the
other guy
>doesn't want to let him go... I mean I can live with floating
the table
>once or twice during a battle, but when someone makes a tactic
of getting
>off the table (and the rules encourage it) that's too much
hassle for me.

So change the scale.  1cm = 10mu, for example.	If he's at 100mu
speeds, he's not going to see the miniatures on the table
anyway, so shouldn't object to playing with markers for a bit.

Prev: Re: [FH] Dollars per credit Next: [FT] Battle report and questions (was Re: A battle report (sort of))