Prev: Re: Colonization Next: Re: [FT] Turning Gauge

Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 21:59:08 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation

There was an article in one of the major Canadian newspapers a few years
ago about  population and war. The conclusion was that war mostly had
it's
roots in any country where there was an excess of the younger
generations,
those about 20. This was more related to modern conflicts in countries
such
as Africa but, with no facts to back me up, that it might be able to be
related to other wars.

On another note, Keegan, in his book The History of Warfare, argues,
that
with population pressure, there is no need to go to war. At least at the
simplest level.

Corey
-----
burgundavia@crosswinds.net

I think it would be superfluous in me to point out to your lordship that
this is a war
	Charles Francis Adams

Prev: Re: Colonization Next: Re: [FT] Turning Gauge