Prev: Re: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game. Next: Re: Colonization

Re: [FH] Dollars per credit

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 00:35:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [FH] Dollars per credit

>I didn't check your math or anything, however this is based on
current
>peacetime spending.

True but not what I'm getting at.  We're trying to get a SWAG
for the dollar to credit ratio.  Today's figures happened to be
conveniently available and as good a starting point as any.  If
you like, I've got a British Imperial Military Geography
handbook, ca 1905 IIRC, which tells this sort of thing.  If I
can find it.

Prev: Re: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game. Next: Re: Colonization