Prev: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation Next: Re: MT missiles

Re: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 07:14:38 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

I own, but haven't played, the movie tie-in. Relatively small map and
large
hexes, scuttlebutt makes this a fast, simple skirmish game. The stand up
pieces are picture images from the movie, on clear, soft plastic.

Looks fun and quick, I should be able to talk someone into a game this
weekend, and send a private AAR to you, Mark.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation Next: Re: MT missiles