Prev: Re: [FT] Floating Table Next: Re: MT missiles

Re: [FT] Floating Table

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:20:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Floating Table

On 11-May-00 at 17:20, Aron_Clark@digidesign.com
(Aron_Clark@digidesign.com)
wrote: >

> Roger notes,
> > If ships must move off to accomodate a float then the float is not
> > made.
>
> Roger, then in your experience . . . Would you say the model that
orginaly
> triggered the "float" has left engagement area (ie out of the game).
What
> if there are models at a center point between those at either extreme?

So far we have had the triggering model leave.	Depending on scenario
and how badly damaged we have either used the standard rules or
just had the ship disengage.  We tend to use mutual agreement often
though, if both our moves had significant numbers of ships forcing
a float we would probably float the little singletons off.

Roger

Prev: Re: [FT] Floating Table Next: Re: MT missiles