Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: PDP-8 building instructions in your kitchen...

OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 14:58:27 +0200
Subject: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Laserlight wrote:

>Oerjan said:
>
>>I haven't seen them here in Sweden yet, though I can't say I've
>>been looking very hard.
>
>Editorial note: delete "hard" replace with "intently."

There's something called "dirty looks", you know...

> > No doubt you've exported them to us without my
> >noticing <g>
> >
>>BTW... considering the size of even the Phalon models, I don't
>>quite see how our Norwegian list members can describe them as
>>*giant*... ;-)
>

> It's the cold that does it.

Can't be. They live closer to the Gulf Stream than we do, so have a
warmer climate further north than we do...

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: PDP-8 building instructions in your kitchen...