Prev: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: Re: Simple Sensors II

Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 21:04:59 +0200
Subject: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

Jon Tuffley wrote:

>[OFFICIAL mode on...]
>
>Yes. The IP is the SV's Area Defence weapon.  The half-hits vs.
>heavies is valid.  IPs have no effect against ships - use a lance or
leech >pod against them.

> [OFFICIAL mode off...]

That's the way it was playtested, yes.

OTOH, if an SV player fighting me wants to spend 3 PPs *and* 1 bio-mass
in order to get 1 range 12mu, screen-skipping "beam" die with no chance
for re-rolls instead of simply spending 3 PPs (and *no* bio-mass) for
*3* normal beam dice at the same range I'm not going to try to argue
him out of it <G>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: Re: Simple Sensors II