Prev: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control... Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

Hitchhiker's guide quote [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:25:43 -0400
Subject: Hitchhiker's guide quote [CLEAN STAMP]

williamspencer@hotmail.com wrote:

> "That's it. Six times nine. Forty-two."
> "I always knew there was something fundamentally wrong with the
> universe."
>    - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
>
> William Spencer		  williamspencer@hotmail.com

6 x 9 = 42 if you use base 13 instead of base 10 as your numbering
system -- just another oblique clue to the REAL nature of the
universe...
:)

-- Rick (No, I don't have 13 fingers) Rutherford

======
04/28/00 08:31:05

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and itÂ’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control... Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...