Prev: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

Re: Ships

From: wargamergmw@j...
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 06:42:58 EDT
Subject: Re: Ships

I love it!  Gave me a chuckle to start my day (It's 0536 hours and I
leave for work in less then 30 minutes.)

MUCHAS GRACIAS!
Glenn Wilson, Triple Threat Wargamer - (loses equally well in
SF/Fantasy/Historical Games.)  Prefers Fantasy Dwarves, Starguard
Science
Fiction, 1500-1700 North America Skirmishes, the First Crusade.

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:10:31 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>My dear Mr. Tuffley,
>   I got some ships today, opened everything up, got my razors
>and files out ready to clean things up, arranged them neatly and
>set up my workspace.  Once again, I was really disappointed.
>  Of the fourteen Kra'Vak ships I've just prepped, only three
>have had flash of any sort.  Two of those three were so minor
>that I count them only to give you the benefit of the doubt, the
>third one was about 30 seconds worth of work along a seam.  No,
>let's be honest, 20 seconds, and it only took that long because
>I had a wide blade on my knife and it was in a confined area at
>the stern.  In all, about 25 seconds--less than half a
>minute!--of clean up time.
>  I get all psyched up and ready for a good session of filing
>and carving, and bam, it's time for the glue and primer almost
>before I have a chance to sit down.  At this rate, I'm going to
>be forced to actually paint these things.
> I hope you feel appropriately guilty.
>
>---Laserlight

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...