Prev: Re: Ships Next: Re: Ships

Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:03:19 +0100
Subject: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR

> Rob, I'm afraid your argument doesn't hold (even in the absence of the
> above) - only vehicle- or ground-mounted Heavy Weapons (ie, not
> man-carried) have the 12 x target size range bands.
>
> GMS/P are not only neither vehicle- or ground-mounted, but they are
> also not Heavy Weapons (they're Infantry Support Weapons, which
> normally use the Small Arms range bands).

My interpretation was that those Infantry Support Weapons which
counted as Heavy Weapons when fired vs vehicles (ie those with an
asterix next to the Impact in their stats) used the 12" range bands
when vehicle or ground mounted. But the rules aren't very clear. Is
this right?

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Ships Next: Re: Ships