Prev: Simple Sensors II Next: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.

Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:11:12 +0200
Subject: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR

Brian Bell wrote:

>While I play very little (read once a year) of SG2, I know that GMS
(even
>GMS/P) have unlimited range in SG2 (if its on the table, it is in
range).

Ah, yes! That's true, GMSs don't have any range bands at all. Thanks!

Rob, I'm afraid your argument doesn't hold (even in the absence of the
above) - only vehicle- or ground-mounted Heavy Weapons (ie, not
man-carried) have the 12 x target size range bands.

GMS/P are not only neither vehicle- or ground-mounted, but they are
also not Heavy Weapons (they're Infantry Support Weapons, which
normally use the Small Arms range bands).

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Simple Sensors II Next: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.