Prev: RE: 7.62 chaingun? was Re: UK Sabre CVR(T) type vehicle Next: Re: 7.62 chaingun? was Re: UK Sabre CVR(T) type vehicle

Re: DS2 Balance

From: "Anthony Leibrick" <a.leibrick@v...>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 00:09:08 +0100
Subject: Re: DS2 Balance

RE: DS2 BalanceHi
Like Owen Glover and Andrew Martin, I also thought of the multiple shots
using the same mechanism as ADS trying to shoot down multiple missiles
(I
also think ADS is overpriced it should be 50/100/150). You reduce the
die
type for each additional target after the first, so if you had Superior
FC
firing at close range you would roll d12 for 1 target, if there were 2
targets, d10 for each, d8s for 3 targets, d6s with 4 targets and the
maximum
of 5 targets you would roll d4s. An alternative way would be to roll d12
for
the first target, d10 for the 2nd, d8 for the 3rd etc. Although that
feels
more like what would happen in opportunity fire
Andrew also said
> That's right. Low tech versus High tech doesn't seem to work
> out well points
> wise in DSII. The points cost for stealth, I believe, should
> be reduced.
I think stealth should be 5x Vehicle class size per level of stealth
Comments?

Tony

It's Time to Take Advantage of the Internet.
Join AllAdvantage.com at
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=LBY-249