Prev: Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus Next: Detection by IR

Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus AND Ertl Hoth Set

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:44:26 -0500
Subject: Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus AND Ertl Hoth Set

At home I can't web and mail at the same time (don't ask, it's
embarassing), but I assume we're talking about the people doing the
Space Rangers also, right? The 'starships' are the Silent Death
plastic sprues, twelve one-part ships per, and three sprues works
out to a box, if I recall right.

Of course, for the FTFB crowd, many are show an awkward scale, but
all can be converted to lesser or greater degree.

Still prefer the metals,though. Bill, who's careful with everything
including Acetone, though he could be more careful with warnings,
:->= , has some lovely Spirit Riders (?) painted OD colors that
look absolutely BAAAAD on a DSII table.

The Other Plastic...

I'm pretty certain there are still Hoth sets hiding in some toy
remanders (Toy Liquidators, Only Deals, etc.) so I'd scour local
ones before paying $20. I'm thinking I got one for less than half
that. Now, Rebel Bases seem harder to find, least 'round these
parts.

Hobart, we could always try for another run to Nebr City!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus Next: Detection by IR