Prev: Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus Next: Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus AND Ertl Hoth Set

Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus

From: Michael Llaneza <imperialdispatches@y...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:30:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus

--- Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@eng.sun.com> wrote:

> > I recall some intrest in this kit a few weeks back.  It can be found
at
> > http://www.funshineinc.com/WINDOW%2010.htm for $19.95 (US).  On a
related
> (err
> > unrelated) topic, has anyone seen the XXXth Centry Starship kit by
Nexus?
> > What's your opinion?
>
>    I'm interested in any options also.  The box says is has 36 pieces,
> does this mean that there are 36 spaceships in there, or does it take
> more than one piece per spaceship?

I also checked other stuff in the Model Kits category and found a
wind-up, 15
piece ERTL AT-ST model. That'd liven up a game.

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/glance-browse/Y01Y0187853Y9521997/ix=fi
xed-price&rank=%2Ddflt&fqp=org-unit-id%014%02browse%0169056%02status%01o
pen%02enddate%010a-&nsp=template%01browse-branch&sz=50&pg=1/41/502/qid=9
56186883/sr=1-41/102-3703795-0455262

http://invites.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus Next: Re: XXXth Century Starship Kit by Nexus AND Ertl Hoth Set