Prev: Re: Active vs Passive Next: Re: Active vs Passive

Re: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:37:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee

Charles Stanley Taylor wrote:

> description of Command Bridge Hit]. So, why couldnt a ship have a
backup
> power core

Because when the first one goes, it goes in a most spectacular way.
Space dust doesn't need a backup power core.

>  in Fleet Book 2 - I cannot find the mass and points cost of

Isn't there a rule that you bastids can't whinge about products until us
poor benighted colonials get our copies?

If you aren't happy with the damn thing, send it to

SPC Atkinson, John M.
A Co. 16 EN BN
CMR 452 Box 779
APO AE 09045

I've got enough UK currency to send you a "refund."

John M. Atkinson
"While civilizations live, they may still aspire, and hope--as long as
their legions can hold the far frontier."
		--T. R. Fehrenbach

Prev: Re: Active vs Passive Next: Re: Active vs Passive