Prev: RE: [OT] - GenCon Hotels? Next: Re: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II

Re: Fog of War again

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:18:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Fog of War again

Beth Fulton wrote:

> >Beth said:
> >>I think it depends on who you're playing with though. Some of
> >>the best games I've ever had excitement wise have been hide and seek
vs
> >Derek
> >
> >Yeah, but that's your home life, Beth, definitely off topic....
> >:-)
>
> Bloody cheeky sod that you are!
> Besides I wasn't referring to debriefing... that happens after the
battle
> doesn't it? ;P

Hrm. . . Depends on what bets were made during the battle. . .

John M. Atkinson
"Ewwww, Brain, but where would we get rubber pants at this hour. . . "
		--Pinky[1]

[1]Note for non-'Mericans who don't watch our cartoon central TV
station:  This refers to an American TV show starring two mice.  One,
named Brain, is a genius who wants to take over the world.  Pinky is an
idiot.	Brain repeatedly asks "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm
pondering?" to which Pinky makes an off-the-wall reply like above.  Then
Brain hits Pinky.  It's all very funny.[2]
[2]It's bad when the explanation for your .sig is longer than said sig.

Prev: RE: [OT] - GenCon Hotels? Next: Re: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II