Prev: Re: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II Next: Re: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II

Re: books

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:03:45 -0400
Subject: Re: books

I have no idea where to get these books (except for searching your local
used bookstores, of course).  My brother got his when they were first
published (was that late '70s or early '80s?).

I remember the picture of the FLEA powered armor guy blasting the
unarmored
pirates...cool picture.

Another cool picture was the Terran fighter blasting out of a station
bay
while the station is under fire near Mars (IIRC).

I used these books as inspiration for some of my scratch-build warships.
I'm going to have to borrow those from my brother again, I think.

Rob