Prev: Simple Simon Sensors Next: Re: Underwater Rules

Re: Underwater Rules

From: "William Spencer" <williamspencer@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:28:27 PDT
Subject: Re: Underwater Rules

Hey, that'd work. I think. (Ogre doesn't have grav units, and MECHA!'s
flying units are never explained, as it's a generic system - could be
jets,
grav, or the Martian 8th ray...)

If you're doing a sub game, you'll need good sensor rules to really get
that
classic feel. I've been starting a high-tech naval campaign
(role-playing,
not minis) using R. Talsorian's Fuzion, and have to develop decent house

rules for sonar.