Prev: Re: Detection in tabletop games (was: EW) Next: Re: FT: EW

Re: Detection in tabletop games (was: EW)

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:03:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Detection in tabletop games (was: EW)

"John M. Atkinson" wrote:

> Indy wrote:
> >
> > "John M. Atkinson" wrote:
> > >
> > > Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:
> >
> > Oh look! First our Mikko makes a comeback, then our John A returns.
> > All in the same week! What are the odds?
> >
> > WHo else are we missing?  :-)
>
> Hrm. . . is Noam around?  I'm thinking I've got the time and
> transportation to do a roadtrip to B'more this Saturday.  I know we've
> got another list member up that way, but I can't remember whether it's
> you or someone else.	Anyone up there game for a little FT?  Have to
> loan me ships--mine are on the other side of the Pond.

There are a handful of us up here: Nyrath, Noam (though he's more
in Columbia, not B'more), Dave Raynes (you haven't met), myself.
Noam's around, but I think he *might* be still busy with his newborn
son, future commander of the NI fleets.

Anyway, this weekend no good for me. I'll be in Cass, WVa, helping
out with a resurvey of the Windy-Cassell Cave system. Maybe next
month sometime...

Mk

Prev: Re: Detection in tabletop games (was: EW) Next: Re: FT: EW