Prev: Re: BDS Next: Re: Detection in tabletop games (was: EW)

Re: Detection in tabletop games (was: EW)

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:46:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Detection in tabletop games (was: EW)

Indy wrote:

> "John M. Atkinson" wrote:
> >
> > Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:
>
> Oh look! First our Mikko makes a comeback, then our John A returns.
> All in the same week! What are the odds?
>
> WHo else are we missing?  :-)

Hrm. . . is Noam around?  I'm thinking I've got the time and
transportation to do a roadtrip to B'more this Saturday.  I know we've
got another list member up that way, but I can't remember whether it's
you or someone else.  Anyone up there game for a little FT?  Have to
loan me ships--mine are on the other side of the Pond.

John

Prev: Re: BDS Next: Re: Detection in tabletop games (was: EW)