Prev: Attn NYC Metro Area GZGers!!! Next: FT: EW

Re: MT missiles and point costs

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 05:14:49 +0200
Subject: Re: MT missiles and point costs

Roger Books wrote:

>>>Stastics pop quiz. :)
>>
>> <g> If I had wanted to start a pop quiz, I would've asked for the
exact
>> design I'm thinking of - though the above data isn't enough to
>> determine that, since there are two ships in FB1 which satisfies it
:-7

>Only two with the same hull+armour that meet your requirements?  I
>would have expected more.

Only two which fit both the percentages, yes :-)

>I am a bit surpised though about how you pull a 19% for an EMP
>missile, you have to assume a distribution of ships with varying
levels >of shields.

19% (OK, 19.444444....%) is the average percentage of systems knocked
out by an EMP hit against one specific screen level. I've already
posted which one <g>

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Attn NYC Metro Area GZGers!!! Next: FT: EW