Prev: Re: MT missiles Next: RE: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs...

RE: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs...

From: "Steve Gill" <Steve@c...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:27:28 +0100
Subject: RE: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs...

Brian Bilderback wrote:

>>Like GZG's not-VOTOMS infantry walkers.

> Like what? Sorry, that's not a figure I'm familiar with....

GZG do a range (6 or 8 different figures) of DSII infantry walkers that
are dead ringers for VOTOMS.

As the gears in HG are based quite heavily on VOTOMS the figures are
very
useful as 1:300 gears. They're not identical to gears, but close enough.

---
Steve Gill
Steve@caws.demon.co.uk
http://www.caws.demon.co.uk/

Prev: Re: MT missiles Next: RE: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs...