Prev: Re: EW Next: Re: EW

RE: EW

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:25:08 -0400
Subject: RE: EW

We've touched upon two aspects of FT that can be exploited
for a full gaming experience.

For face-to-face FT gaming:  Adding more dice rolls is a bad thing.

For a GM directed PBeM with limited intelligence rules:  A simple
and effective method for detection and avoidance can add to the
gaming intensity and experience.  (i.e. the fog of war)

I especially enjoy limited intelligence games and was introduced to
double blind Squad Leader almost 20 years ago.

To be FT-"pure", it would need to be D6 based and without modifiers
to the dice rolls.  A better probability can obtained by increasing
the number of dice or reducing the "roll" required.

Jon

Prev: Re: EW Next: Re: EW