Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs... Next: Re: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs...

Phalon Society

From: "Anthony Leibrick" <a.leibrick@v...>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 01:07:01 +0100
Subject: Phalon Society

As no-one but the GZG crew has seen the missing page 34 of FB2, I wonder
if
anyone would like to guess what is the missing background to the
Phalons?
Not every nuance of course just a general idea about the core of their
society
Looking at the other two xenos. The Kra'Vak are a polygendaric(PSB) race
(3
sexes male/female/neuter).
The Sa'Vasku although it is not spelled out I believe are a polymorphic
race. As the 'real' Sa'Vasku are gigantic immobile beings they must be
natural genetic manipulators and grow their bio-constructs from their
own
genetic material. So all the constucts will contain  the SV DNA and are
actually SV, many forms - one race. Of course only the 'real' SV have
any
say in the government of their society, the ultimate oligarchy.
One possible idea for the Phalons would be a multi-species race,
polytaxic I
believe is the term. Each species occupying different niches in the
society.
Rather like the apes in 'Planet of the Apes', except that was different
genera of course.
Any other guesses, anyone?

Tony

It's Time to Take Advantage of the Internet.
Join AllAdvantage.com at
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=LBY-249