Prev: Re: FT - Large scale fleet engagements Next: Re: MT missiles and point costs

Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 13:02:10 PDT
Subject: Re: Vehicle Design Philosophy

Actually, in DSII, if I read the rules right, the answer is simple -
wait
until the unit you want to hit has used it's activation, then call in
the
artillery.  That way they DON'T have time to react.  I'm not sure hoe to

justify that IRL, but in game terms, it's not only allowed, it's
suggested
right in the rulebook.	As for PDS/ADS vs. arty, I suppose that would
depend
on what type of munition is being fired and how it's being guided in...

Brian B