Prev: SG2: VARIATIONS Next: Re: New GZG Player Questions and Bugs Don't Surf

Re: New GZG Player Questions

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 02:56:37 +0100
Subject: Re: New GZG Player Questions

I think its 50 cargo spaces per mass 4 cargo spaces per man/woman/small
furry creature from Andromeda, or I space for the aformentioned being in
cryosleep berths.

Because More Thrust introduced damage control parties - and any FT/MT
based
games/programs will use DCP icons.  As for FB2 players, there is no
reason
why additional DCPs may still not be purchased...

:D