Prev: The Sorrows of Airbrushing Next: Re: The Sorrows of Airbrushing

Re: [FT]: New FB2 Stuff?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:59:16 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT]: New FB2 Stuff?

David Reeves panicked:

> arrggghhhh!
>
>FB2 is not due in the states until May, according to GeoHex (not
>blaming you KR).  it's gonna be tough to wait that long....
>
> for those with the goods:
>
>* does FB2 have any new weapons, other than reworking the Kra'Vak
>stuff?

Yes; the Phalon weapons and the re-worked Sa'Vasku ones.

> * has vector movement changed?  if so, how?

Yes. I described this modification yesterday.

>* i understand that the ship building rules underwent some big
>changes.

No. Only one minor change for human ships (hull strength percentages
dropped), and I very recently described that one as well (yesterday or
Sunday, don't remember which).

Apart from that there's only new tech gadgets - granted, some of those
tech gadgets are quite different from what the Tuffleyverse humans use.
The points costs stay the same.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: The Sorrows of Airbrushing Next: Re: The Sorrows of Airbrushing