Prev: Re: [HH] Bishop Takes Rook - Call for players Next: Re: [FT]: New FB2 Stuff?

The Sorrows of Airbrushing

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:12:58 -0500
Subject: The Sorrows of Airbrushing

Hello All:

	The tank got a bath.

	Everything was going just fine until I got to the masking part
of the
model.	The olive drab coat covered nicely.  Then I masked off the
stripes with masking tape.  OK so far.	Then I painted over the olive
coat with the U.S. Green.  After waiting for it to dry, I peeled away
the tape...

	DISASTER!  I didn't pull off a piece of tape without striping
off some
of the paint--primer and all--from the model.  Not only that, but in
most cases the paint soaked through tape

	What did I do wrong?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
					"A Night At the Opera"

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [HH] Bishop Takes Rook - Call for players Next: Re: [FT]: New FB2 Stuff?