Prev: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language Next: SG2 Help with swarm psychology

Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:49:54 EDT
Subject: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

In a message dated 4/2/00 11:52:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
agoodall@interlog.com writes:

<< I noticed, though, that few would make really good topics for GZG
rules.
Some
 would but a fair number would not. I wonder if we need a top ten list
of
books
 suitable for conversion to FT, DS2, or SG2. >>

With no attempt to put in order:

Footfall by Purnelle and Niven
Mote in God's Eye/The Grasping Hand, Niven and Purnelle
The Honor Harrington Stories
The Flandry novels, by Poul Anderson
Hammer's Slammer, David Drake
The Draka novels, by SM Stirling

This is more thanten books, so I'll quit - there are lots more - but I
hate
top ten lists.

Prev: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language Next: SG2 Help with swarm psychology