Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 12:50:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language

On Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:44:38 EDT, Popeyesays@aol.com wrote:

>I hate top tem lists, you are alwways forced to leave off so much
-Where
>would one be if they had not read Destiny Road, Legacy of Hierot, or
>Beowulf's Children, The Uplift Trilogy or the Practice Effect, or the
Dragons
>of Pern, or Island in the Stream of Time or . . . . . .

That's a good point. And I've seen books on people's top ten that I gave
away
after reading and shrugging at them. I saw one that I'd even put on my
bottom
10 list. *L*

I noticed, though, that few would make really good topics for GZG rules.
Some
would but a fair number would not. I wonder if we need a top ten list of
books
suitable for conversion to FT, DS2, or SG2.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salute, FB2 and stuff...... Next: Re: Top Ten List was Re: KV Language