Prev: Re: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics Next: [HH] Bishop Takes Rook - Call for players

RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:24:55 +1000
Subject: RE: SG2, a little help with some weapon statistics

Hi Jade,

Although Brendan has already suggested FP3/ImpD12 perhaps you are
looking at
something a little over the top in small arms...

.75 Cal is somewhere around; or just under 20mm. IMHO this really falls
into
a Support Weapon category rather than Assault Rifle....the ammunition
alone
is going to be monstrously heavy! I'm presuming the Rocket propelled
refers
to the round that the AR fires and not some kind of additional Grenade
launcher?

You might even want to consider this Assault Rifle in terms of a D6 or
D8
rather than a set FP.

In what sort of context are you fitting your weapons? Is it from a
Fiction
background you are playing out in Stargrunt?

Cheers,

Owen