Prev: Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake) Next: Re: Interesting Camo

Re: Interesting Camo

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:18:31 -0800
Subject: Re: Interesting Camo

That's a really good idea.  I'd like to hear if anyone tries it.  Early
encounter Kar'vak (sp) would be easy to id on the battle field.  Are
there other
spectrums which would cause a shift in color perception?

Greg <gregwong@best.com> on 03/30/2000 03:49:14 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake)

> Does beg the question of how you paint an ultra-violet camo pattern
though ;)

> Cheers
>
> Beth

Here's a thought, though I haven't tried it... yet.

Take your tabletop terrain and view it under a blacklight.
Then get paints that have a similar look under the blacklight and paint
your camo to match the patterns of your terrain.

Players come into the room looking at your strange paint job in regular
room
light.	Right before you start the game, turn the lights off and turn
on the blacklights.

Just my 2 cents (US).

--Greg

Prev: Re: Interesting Camo (was Interesting Birthday Cake) Next: Re: Interesting Camo