Prev: Re: DS II: Just to make trouble Next: Re: DS II: Just to make trouble

Re: DS II: Just to make trouble

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:49:14 +0100
Subject: Re: DS II: Just to make trouble

> My problem has been more how to treat HMGs in SGII. I developed rules
> for Heavy Support Weapons, but quite like the look of the class
> one/personal rules that Brian Bell posted recently. Time to do some
> number crunching and playtesting and see how they compare.

Before anyone gets confused, I know that Brian's rules are for scaled
down class one weapons in DS2 but I see potential for SG2...

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: DS II: Just to make trouble Next: Re: DS II: Just to make trouble