Prev: Re: Generic Gaming Next: 3D Modellers

Re: SG2 vs DS2 vs FT

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:09:19 PST
Subject: Re: SG2 vs DS2 vs FT

Actually, I've come up with a favorite design for a HBT, let's see what
people think:

Class 5 Fast Tracked (I went with Fast Tracked over Grav or Hover for
two
reasons: first, it offsets the high price of the rest of the gear on the

tank, and second, it can traverse lightly wooded ares, it seems a bit
more
rugged design.)
FGP, Armor 5A, 4 levels of stealth, Superior ECM, Superior targeting,
Backup
Systems, Amphibious.
Main Weapon: MDC 5
Secondary Weapon: Coazial DFFG 2 (mainly for anti-personnel use at
range)
Other systems: Superior PDS, 2 APSW's (1 Free, 1 paid for), APFC

Brian Bilderback